Sunday, May 3, 2009

New to the blogging thing

I'm new to this whole blogging thing. My roommate/best friend is really into it so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Maybe a good way for me to vent about things. Not that I have anything to vent about at the moment, because right now my life is going great. Had a pretty rough last year due to different reasons, but now that they're gone my life is finally back to where I want it to be thanks to God, a great family and wonderful friends who stood by me and I'm so thankful for it. I'm so happy with my life right now, but I also have learned not to take any of that for granted. School is going great. I'm finishing up my fourth semester at the University of Alabama and I can't believe it's gone by so fast. I'm living with my best friend and it's so great. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. I love her so much. I am in a relationship with someone who honestly makes me completely happy and I'm so thankful for him.

I have a final tomorrow and I really should be studying, but that's what I've been doing most of the day and I'm just tired of it. My roomie and I are just laying here right now playing on our computers and Harley, my dog, is asleep in my chair. He's a silly little booger, but I love him to death. He's a little over 4 pounds and just turned a year old about a month ago so that's as big as he'll get. You'll probably read alot about him, because he's just simply that dear to me :) He think he runs the apt and just does whatever he pleases. I really think that he thinks he's human. I know I know that's my fault, but oh well he's mine and I can spoil him ;)

Well I need to finish this up and get on with my studying, as much as I hate to do it, but after this week it's over. Then about a three week break and I begin my summer classes.

~Thanks Kellie, this blogging thing is pretty fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment